Tonight
今夜
We are young
我们年少轻狂
So let's set the world on fire
让我们给世界点一把火
We can burn brighter than the sun
让我们烧的比阳光更灿烂
The woman set the table against the wall and then left.
那妇女把桌子靠墙放好,然后走了。
She set food and drink before those travelers.
她把食物和饮料放在那些旅行者的面前。
He set his alarm clock and then went to bed.
他调好闹钟就上床睡觉了。
The teacher has set his boys a problem.
老师给孩子们出了一个题目。
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west every day.
太阳每天从东方升起,在西方落下。
After they moved into their new house, they bought a bedroom set.
他们搬进新居后,买了一套卧室家具。
You've got no money, but you got it all
金钱并不能决定你自身蕴藏的宝藏
And we can take it if you want
你身上的潜力等着我们去发掘
You think that time, goes on and on
你想来想去,却怎么也想不清楚
You got the whole world on a row
其实整个世界都是你的
Say it loud, shout it out
大声的说出来,用力喊
Time for us to make a sound
是时候发出我们的声音了
Shout it out, loud and clear
大声的说出来
For everyone to hear
让整个世界都能清楚的听到
Believe it, believe it
坚定信念,只要你相信
And the whole world's standing next to you
整个世界都会站在你这边
And the whole world's watching over you
上天都会眷顾你
Do you believe his reports?
你相信他的报告吗?
I could hardly believe my eyes.
我几乎不能相信自己的眼睛.
We do not believe in ghosts.
我们不信鬼神.
He believes in getting plenty of exercise.
他相信多锻炼身体就会有好处.
Believe me,you will get well very soon.
你一定会很快就恢复健康的.
You know time crawlson when you're waiting for the song to start
你也知道当你在等待战歌响起之时时间也在匆匆流逝
So dance alone to the beat of your heart
所以独自随心舞动吧
Hey! young blood!
嘿!年轻人!
Doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
你难道感受不到时光飞逝所剩无几?
I'm going to change you like a remix
我一定会像混音一样天翻地覆地改造你
Then I'll raise you like a phoenix
接着你便会如凤凰涅磐般崛起
我们都带着曾经的苦难忧伤
No, I think it looked a little better on me
不,我觉得我伤的更深懂得愈多
I'm gonna change you like a remix
我定会像混音样改变你
Then I'll raise you like a phoenix
然后再让你如凤凰般涅槃翻飞
复苏之凤会从经济废墟的灰烬中腾飞而起。