I pray your tire blows out at 110
我祈祷你冲到110迈然后轮胎爆炸
I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos
我祈祷你和你的死党喝醉了,醒来后发现背上有彼此的刺青
I pray your brakes go out running down a hill
我祈祷你开车时轮胎爆胎滚下山
I pray a flowerpot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I'd like to
我祈祷花瓶从窗户跌落,并就像我希望的那样打中你的头
I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls
我祈祷你的生日时没人搭理你
I pray you a flying high when your engine stalls
我祈祷你坐的飞机飞到一半引擎熄火
I pray all your dreams never come true
我祈祷你的愿望通通破灭
A chill wind blew at the top of the hill.
山顶上刮了一阵凉飕飕的风。
Danny rubbed his arms and blew on his fingers to warm them.
丹尼搓着胳膊,向他的手指上呵气来暖手。
He went to the hospital after a blow to the face.
他脸上挨了一拳后就去了医院。
That ruling comes as a blow to environmentalists.
那项规定对环境保护主义者是一个打击。
My heart is paralyzed
我的心好累
My head was oversized
我的头好痛
I'll take the high road like I should
我该上高速了
You said it's meant to be
你说这是命中注定
That it's not you, it's me
与我本人无关
You're leaving now for my own good
分手都是为我好
She is paralysed from the waist down.
她从腰部以下瘫痪。
A guy with paralysed legs is not supposed to ride horses.
一个双腿瘫痪的人不该骑马。