沪江英语网

电脑版
提示:原网页已由神马搜索转码, 内容由www.hjenglish.com提供.

不再发愁 商务口语介绍公司有诀窍

作者:沪江英语来源:english-at-home2014-12-01 11:46

You may need to present your company to visitors, potentialinvestors or partners, or new suppliers and clients. Here is some useful English vocabulary to learn that will help you talk clearly, conciselyand positively about what your company does.
你可能需要向来访者、潜在投资者和伙伴,或是向新供应商和客户介绍你的公司。这里是一些你需要了解的常用英语词汇,帮助你更清楚简洁地用积极的方式介绍你的公司是干什么的。

Giving the history of your company
介绍公司历史

We were founded / set up / establishedin 1981.
我们成立于1981年。

We mergedwith X company in 1990.
我们和X公司于1990年合并。

We set up a subsidiaryin the UK.
我们在英国开办了一家分公司。

The subsidiary was sold off two years after and the remaining company was split intofive different divisions.
分公司2年前出售,剩余公司分为5个部分。

We floated onthe stock exchange last year, and we are now listed onthe London Stock Exchange.
去年我们在证券交易所上市,现在我们已经在伦敦证券交易所上市。

Talking about your products and services
介绍产品和服务

We make / producepackaging material.
我们生产包装材料。

We manufacturecar engines.
我们制造汽车发动机。

We supplypaper products.
我们提供纸质产品。

We launcheda new washing powder last month. It has revolutionisedthe washing process. We have pioneerednew ways of reducing energy costs in domesticappliances.
上个月推出了一款新的洗衣粉,这是洗衣过程的一次革新。我们开创了减少家电能耗的新方法。

We are researchingnew products for the home entertainmentindustry. We hope to roll them outearly next year.
我们正在研发家庭娱乐产业新产品。我们希望能在明年尽早将它们量产出来。

We are developingnew software for the internet. Our R&D department is working closely with our international partners.
我们正在开发网络新软件。我们的研发部门在和国际合作伙伴紧密合作。

Company performance
公司成绩

We are the market leadersin three countries.
[cn在3个国家的市场上,我们是领军人物。[/cn]

We haveexpandedour operations.
我们已经拓展了业务。

Our company has grown byone-third.
我们的公司扩大了三分之一。

We make annualprofitsof $1 million.
我们年收益为一百万美元。

Our turnoverisin excessof$2 million.
我们的营业额超过两百万美元。

Company structure
公司架构

At the head is the President, or CEO.
最高职位是董事长或是首席执行官。

Below the President is the Managing Director, who has overallresponsibilityfor the day-to-day running of the company.
在董事长职位之下是常务董事/总经理,负责公司日常运营事务。

The company is divided intodifferent departments, each with its own director. The Marketing and Sales department consistsofthe sales team, and customer services. The Administration department also includesHuman Resources.
公司分为不同部门,由各自总监负责。市场营销部门由销售队伍和客户服务构成。行政部门也包括人力资源部。

We employmore than 2000 people worldwide.
我们在全球拥有超过2000名员工。

Responsibilities
职责

I report tothe Marketing Manager.
我向市场经理汇报。

I deal withcustomer enquiries.
我负责顾客答疑。

We work closely with the sales team, who are in chargeofcustomer accounts.
我们和负责顾客账户的销售团队紧密合作。

Weco-operate withour offices worldwide.
我们和公司世界各地的办事处合作。

We have more than one branchin some countries.
我们在某些国家有多家分公司。

We are responsible forour own markets.
我们对自己的市场负责。
 

您感兴趣的课程有优惠啦,快去看看
BEC商务英语推荐